Na Wa Oh! Parents Threaten To Disown Their Daughter For Selling Her Virginity To Raise Money

Forum 7 years ago

Na Wa Oh! Parents Threaten To Disown Their Daughter For Selling Her Virginity To Raise Money

A teenage girl who made the decision to sell her virginity for £850,000 to help her family and her parents have said they do not need the money.

Parents of 18-year-old girl, Aleexandra Khefren said they would disown the girl if she goes through with the plan.

In a recent interview,Aleexandra said, “I was 15 and said maybe I can do this too with my virginity. And I looked it up on the internet and saw some girls who sold themselves for €3.5million or more. Many girls lost their virginity and after that, maybe after many years they break up so it’s not worth it.

“I live in a very poor country, so I need to help my parents and buy them a home. I’m just looking at it strictly business, not emotional. I think it will be alright, I will just drink a glass of wine and it will go through.

“I will not think about it, I know the cost, I know what I’m doing it for, not the actual thing.”

Aleexandra claims her parents need the money and she is doing it for them.

Her mother and father have come out to say they don not need the money and do not understand why their daughter would want to do that.

The teenage girl disclosed that she got the idea when she was 15 after watching the movie, Indecent Proposal.

Her mother burst into tears while her father was disgusted when they heard.

Her uncle said, “They have begged her not to do it, but she told them, ‘I’m 18 and I can do what I like with my body’.

They have threatened her and said if she goes ahead with selling herself they will not consider her their daughter anymore. It is a terrible situation. Her mother was in tears and it was a terrible atmosphere. Just awful.”

Aleexandra claimed she wanted to sell her virginity so she can buy her parents a house as they will soon be evicted from their current home. The parents have denied this claims, saying they are comfortable.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 10 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term