My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, I Don’t Know What To Do?

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, I Don’t Know What To Do?

My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn’t ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn’t eat any of the things I bought for her…

On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn’t ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Second instance happens to be with a street guy I know.Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn’t ask her anything.

My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing…

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me…he pretended like he wasn’t with her and stylishly walked away.

When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn’t ask her and if I don’t trust her that is my problem.

Now I don’t know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama