My Wife’s Cousin Try To Seduce Me In The House With Her Short Dresses & Big Breast – Man Seek Advice

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife’s Cousin Try To Seduce Me In The House With Her Short Dresses & Big Breast – Man Seek Advice

A man has been going through an uncontrollable experience in the house ever since his wife’s cousin joined them.

According to the way he shared the experience with waploaded. He said her wife’s cousin has been trying to s£duce him in the house with her short dressing and her God’s gifted big breast.

Read what he shared below;

Please hide my identity.

A few months after my wedding, my wife’s cousin who went to serve then returns and decided to spend few months with us.

Two weeks after her arrival she started putting on short clothes which shows all the shapes in her body and also try to give me some funny sign e.g she sit on my lap and sometimes sit beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 3 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 3 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 7 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara