My Wife’s Cousin Try To Seduce Me In The House With Her Short Dresses & Big Breast – Man Cry Out

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife’s Cousin Try To Seduce Me In The House With Her Short Dresses & Big Breast – Man Cry Out

A man has been going through an uncontrollable experience in the house ever since his wife’s cousin joined them.

According to the way he shared the experience with Naijaloaded. He said her wife’s cousin has been trying to s£duce him in the house with her short dressing and her God’s gifted big breast.

Read what he shared below;

Please hide my identity.

A few months after my wedding, my wife’s cousin who went to serve then returns and decided to spend few months with us.

Two weeks after her arrival she started putting on short clothes which shows all the shapes in her body and also try to give me some funny sign e.g she sit on my lap and sometimes sit beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

Please i’m getting tired of this. Should i tell my wife or send her out of the house?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring