“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God " – Fed Up Husband Laments

Forum 7 years ago

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God " – Fed Up Husband Laments

Even after a renowned man of God said you should seek for a wife who can pray for hours, this man is not proud of his own whose prayers can even bring a building down, according to him.

Sharing his uncomfortable ordeal with break or make up, he nagged that his spouse prays too loud at night and disrupts his sleep.

He also says he goes to work early and returns late, yet his wife’s prayers will keep him from sleeping on time because they are too long and loud, as if she is ‘fighting with God‘.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 7 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties