My Wife Left My Home, Absconded With Our Kids Because Of Money – Man Tells His Sad Story

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife Left My Home, Absconded With Our Kids Because Of Money – Man Tells His Sad Story

This is a true life story happening right now; the husband (T.M.) shared it himself…

My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she is never satisfied.

Before we got married, I had a good job and she knew my worth, but after marriage things took a different turn as I lost my job. I was able to get another job after 2 months; with a slalary of 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do.

But because of her financial demands, I’m unable to save.
We spend most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and told me that I promised her before we got married that I would set up a supermarket for her, (I can’t remembered making such promise), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine.

She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time but she rejected the money because of her ‘condition’. I added some money to it and bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping public transport, companies wont take me serious.

A month later, I got a printing contract from a good company in Lagos. However, the condition is that I will use my money for the contract and deliver before they pay me. So I sold my car to execute the printing job, I bought a machine [but] unfortunately the machine packedup, I lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more than expectation. I lost huge amount of money.

Ever since, my wife’s complain started again, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘When?’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she sometime use negative words for the kids [talking to me indirectly]. I later realized she doesn’t really love me, it was just about the good job I had then.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in Osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fell in love with Osogbo and sent a message to me thus; ‘Dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’.

When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to Osogbo, I spent a lot of money relocating, bbut just 2 weeks later, she started complaining that Osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from Osogbo to Lagos almost every week.

On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born’s birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding [with our kids], I gave her money for transport and other expenses. I called her a week later (she was still in Lagos) to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday. To my surprise, she just told me on phone that she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on.

I called her mother about what their daughter told me, she said I should come to their house, but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing, that she should be the one to come.

This matter is disturbing me, I don’t even know the condition of my kids. What is this?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 hours ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 7 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 8 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 23 hours ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors