My Wife Begs Me To Have Sëx With His Sister, Says She Wants Her To Enjoy Real Sex, Make I Do Am? – Man Says

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife Begs Me To Have Sëx With His Sister, Says She Wants Her To Enjoy Real Sex, Make I Do Am? – Man Says

It’s a pride when a man satisfy his wife on bed and the wife will forever love the man. Ladies of nowadays don’t ask for money any longer cause all they need now is guys cassava.

A man shares this shocking thing with us and we actually can’t get through this so we decided to share with you guys also.

Read what he wrote below:-

Hi Admins,

My name is Jide Williams, am 28-year-old and just got married few months ago. My wife’s sister came to spend some days with us and my wife has been disturbing me for about 5 days now to please have sex with her all because she want her t0 enjoy the real sex which he does.

I thought this was a set up untill i realise it’s not a set up that she’s serious about it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 6 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 6 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie