“My Song ‘Science Student’ Is Not A Promotion Of Hard Drugs” – Olamide Speaks

Forum 6 years ago

“My Song ‘Science Student’ Is Not A Promotion Of Hard Drugs” – Olamide Speaks

Singer Olamide Adedeji aka Badosneh has reacted to some of the reactions he’s got since the release of his latest single ‘Science Student’.

The king of the street who is notorious for dropping singles that cause frenzies in the society has said that rather than promote, his song is actually a cry against drug abuse. Since the release of the single, Olamide’s fans have continued to drop their own dance videos trying to show off their skills in the new dance Shaku Shaku and also a depiction of their understanding of the song! Recall that sometimes during the week, popular actress Lala Akindoju had openly frowned at the way Nigerian musicians seem to be promoting and encouraging the use of hard drugs and substances in the name of music and dance.

Although the actress made no mention of Olamide or the song Science Student, it was easy to assume she was actually referring to the song. However, the singer has voiced out that his song is never intended to promote drug but actually a plea to the people who mixes substances they know nothing about just to get high.

Olamide claimed that his song is also a way of trying to curtail drug abuse in the Society and won’t stop using it to completely eradicates the menace permanently. “I can’t wait for you to see the video of Science Student which drops soon” he says.

Read what Olamide shared on Instagram below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

Missing Delta University Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Missing Delta University Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence'