"My Son, Thiago Criticises Me After A Bad Game" - Lionel Messi

Forum 5 years ago

"My Son, Thiago Criticises Me After A Bad Game" - Lionel Messi

Barcelona Star Lionel Messi has hilariously revealed that eldest son Thiago criticises him to his face after a bad game.

The Argentine who is widely regarded as one of the best players in world football has been at the top level for over a decade now.

However, the 31-year-old has revealed that his son Thiago is more than happy to ask questions whenever Barcelona slip up.

MySportDab report Thiago makes sure his dad now openly talks about those performances to reflect and improve for the next game.

“Thiago understands more about football because he is older and talks about everything about football, he is very involved in everything related to football," Messi said.

"Yes, I have already received a couple of criticisms! He follows Barcelona in La Liga and the Champions League.

"He follows everything. He likes it, asks questions and gives me notes when things are not going so well.

"It’s always difficult to digest defeats and bad performances, but Thiago now forces me to comment on what happened and explain why we did not win. Now, we talk a lot more.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 3 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor