My P*nis No More Gets Erect Except With One Woman and Its Not My Wife - Married Man Cries Out Bitterly

Forum 7 years ago

My P*nis No More Gets Erect Except With One Woman and Its Not My Wife - Married Man Cries Out Bitterly

The man shared his story on break_or_makeup, explaining his affair with another woman.

According to him, his wife drove him to another woman who happened to his ex girlfriend. His wife, he reveals, started calling him names and saying he cannot satisfy a woman in bed, an act which led him to the other woman.

He revealed that he has now been in relationship with his ex for about seven months and the affair is about to destroy his marriage because his manhood lies flacid anything he decides to have s*x with his wife.

At first he thought it was just his wife until he began to meet other women and found out that he could not get it up with them except with his ex-girlfriend.

Now he is seeking a way out of the deep mess he has found himself.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 2 days ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK