My Own Father Raped Me on Several Occasions, He Must be Jailed - 12-Year-Old Girl Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

My Own Father Raped Me on Several Occasions, He Must be Jailed - 12-Year-Old Girl Cries Out

The 12-year-old girl simply identified as Queen was raped on several occasions by her father, Bamekpa who hails from Imiringi, Ogbia Local Government Area, of Bayelsa State. Now she says her father must be jailed.

It had been reported that Bamekpa had continuously had canal knowledge of his daughter since she was 11 and eventually impregnated her at the age of 12 and then forced her to abort a four-month-old pregnancy.

The Nation reports that Queen said she had lost count of the number of times her father forcibly had canal knowledge of her.

The Senior Secondary 1 student narrated her ordeal in the hands of her father and called on the Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase, to step in and facilitate the process of bringing the man to justice. Her father at the moment, is still walking a free man.

She said, “I want my father to be thrown into prison, I feel pained that a man I called my father used me many times to satisfy his sexual urge.

“Each time my father came, I would cry and beg him to stop but he would not listen to me.”

She said on one occasion, her father beat her to submission before forcing himself on her.

The traumatized teenager, narrating how it all started in 2015, said: “He started sleeping with me in 2015. The first time he did it, I was in my room reading when he came in. He asked me the kind of school I would like to go. Then he came close to me.

“When I stood up to go, he asked me to wait and started touching me all over my body. I asked him what he was doing but he told me to keep quiet and immediately pushed me into the bed. He tied my hands backwards.

“When he saw that I was shouting, he covered my mouth with his hand. He started doing it increasingly from that time. I always cried and begged him to leave me but he would not listen.

“I was afraid to discuss with anybody because my father threatened to kill me if I did.”

Queen said all hell was let lose when she began to show signs of pregnancy.

“When I became pregnant, I didn’t know. My stepmother saw the signs and suspected that I was pregnant. It was when she began to ask me who impregnated me that I told her. I learnt she has moved out of the house.

“My father, seeing that I was pregnant, took me to do an abortion. He took me to Elebele and handed me over to his female friend named Peace, who took me to a house in Otu-Aba.

“They did not allow me to see the process, but I saw the instruments. It was very painful. After that day, I started bleeding.

“I was taken back to Otu-Aba on December 5 and from there, we went to Otu-Asiga for another abortion process because I was told it didn’t flush completely.

“I discovered later that my body system had been messed up. I noticed I was no longer menstruating. It was just recently that I was taken to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) where an operation was done on me with something like a container inserted into me. They called it a minor operation. I went back to FMC on Thursday to remove the container.

“I could no longer go to school because of the problems created by my father.

“I feel very bad. I want the police oga (police boss) to put him in prison. He has been doing similar things to many people,” she said.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer, PRO of the Bayelsa State Command of the Nigeria Police Force, Butswat Asinim, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said the matter was being handled by the police. He assured that the matter would not be swept under the carpet, particularly because it involves sexual abuse of a minor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 1 day ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor