My Life is Perfect, I Do This Everyday - Rukky Sanda

Forum 7 years ago

My Life is Perfect, I Do This Everyday - Rukky Sanda

Rukky Sandra shared a video of herself dancing and captioned it with a long message.

The actress wrote, “Mood; I wake up this happy everyday… Literally smiling & then Ithank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given… If u wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face,u’d prollythink I’m cray* cray* Lol!But that smile I wear d & positivity thatfills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence… He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and Direct ur path… It’s how I live my life… They say she’s too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can gooonnand on…. Yes I am happy & mylife is perfecteven tho some might say there’s nothing like perfection*Guess what!!! I don’t agree… I say when u give it to God to do his will,he will PERFECT everythingdatconcerns u.Tzbeen an Eventful year… I won’t go into details cos I don’t believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowinghe’s in charge&datsstory… Story..Anyways Compliments Of the season to everyone. Fans I love u all & keep u in my prayers… I hope u find urhappy place… I pray God uplifts & elevatesu in every area ofur life… I pray 2017 brings u all d blessings u hope for and d few days left in this year brings u nothing but Joy & pleasant surprises. Stay Positive and keep God first always… Much love to u guys… (Btw* @rukkysandastudios page will be officiallyactive soon with set pics, food tutorials and all my snaps)Tzgoing to be an interesting page) Casting calls will be posted on there too and I am personally running d page) God bless u all. Wish u a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year In Advance…”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again