My Husband's P*nis is Too Small and Curved; He Pours Saliva on Me in the Name of Romance - Woman Complains

Forum 7 years ago

My Husband's P*nis is Too Small and Curved; He Pours Saliva on Me in the Name of Romance - Woman Complains

The woman shared his story on break_or_makeup where she poured out her heart to social media uers. She spoke about her husband.

According to her, she has become fed up with her husband's rather weird manner of love-making.

She revealed that her husband has a really small manhood which does not satisfy her at all during s*x.

She also said his unsavory manner of making love, including pouring saliva all over her in the name of romance, has left her totally heartbroken.

Now she has begun to feel lust for a new gateman they employed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 hour ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 1 hour ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 hour ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 1 hour ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name