My Husband Went To My Mother’s Room Naked

Forum 6 years ago

My Husband Went To My Mother’s Room Naked

A 39-year-old school proprietor, Mrs. Hassana Yusuf on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court that her husband, Mr Adisa Yusuf, once entered her own mother’s room stark nak*d.

“He was nak*d in front of our children and went to meet my mum in her room stark nak*d. My mother had to cover her eyes”, the wife said in frustration.

NAN reports that she in the case is seeking the dissolution of her 11-year old marriage to Mr Yusuf.

At the resumed hearing of the case on Thursday, Hassana accused her estranged husband of battering, lack of care for her and her children, threat to life, blackmail and absence of love.

“When our third born was sick, he wanted to go out and I refused to allow him. I said that our child must not die, but the next thing I saw was that he stripped himself nak*d.

“If I agree to keep providing for the family, there won’t be any problem, provided he would be nice to me and the children. But since I have refused to keep shouldering his responsibilities, he became a demon.

“He said he will kill me and take over what we both laboured for; he boasts that nobody will question him,” she said. The wife also told the court that her husband was in the habit of accusing her.

“There was a day we fought and he hit me with a nail on my head. On more than three occasions in 2012, he abandoned me and the children. He once left the house for a year,” she said.

As usual, the husband denied all the allegations.

“I had to show my mother-in-law what her daughter normally does to me whenever I tell her there is no money. She usually stripes me nak*d. That was why I went to her room nak*d.

“I earn N30,000 every month and I give her everything. Does that not show my love for her and the children?” he told the court.

Adisa accused his wife of unfaithfulness. “She has so many boyfriends, I have evidence to show that she is unfaithful, my fellow landlords are her boyfriends.”

The husband even said that he doubts the paternity of their last child.

The court President, Adegboyega Omilola, said the couple to attend ADR meeting on March 3.

The case was then adjourned to June 28, for final judgment, based on the outcome of the meeting.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 20 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 3 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 3 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says