My Girlfriend Always Stare At My Best Friend & My Friend Could Have Séx With Any Creatures – Abuja Guy Tells Public

Forum 6 years ago

My Girlfriend Always Stare At My Best Friend & My Friend Could Have Séx With Any Creatures – Abuja Guy Tells Public

Something is about to happen when a lady stares at a guy and not even an ordinary person but her boyfriend’s best friend.

A guy who lives at Abuja shares a shocking thing he always notice happened anytime his friend came around to pay him and his girlfriend a visit, and the shocking thing is that his girlfriend always stare at his friend for a very long time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 22 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 23 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 1 day ago

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors