My Girl Cheats, I Went For HIV Testing Today, What I Did When I Got The Result – Man Shares Experience

Forum 6 years ago

My Girl Cheats, I Went For HIV Testing Today, What I Did When I Got The Result – Man Shares Experience

A man shares his experience after he went to the hospital for HIV test.

Read carefully;

It’s been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God’s faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It’s a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 8 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 18 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 21 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked