My Friend's Lover Did This Embarrassing Thing to My Body in My Sleep - Lady Opens Up

Forum 6 years ago

My Friend's Lover Did This Embarrassing Thing to My Body in My Sleep - Lady Opens Up

As she slept in the middle of the night, she was stunned to feel the warm hands of a man racing down her body and driving towards her v*gina.

In an audacious cheating act, a man was caught touching the private parts of his friend's lover in the hotel room.

The awful part of it was that his own girlfriend was directly beside her but she was fast asleep. The victim recounts that he put saliva on his hand and inserted it into her v*gina.

Read her story as sent to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 3 days ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip