My Experience With My School's Bursar

Forum 9 years ago

My Experience With My School's Bursar

Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my b0s0m* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"
the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 2 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Knuckles Video: Cast Details Experience Working With Titular Echidna Warrior
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Knuckles Video: Cast Details Experience Working With Titular Echidna Warrior