My Boyfriend Said His Not A Yahoo Guy But I See Him With Laptop Always – Confused Lady Opens Up

Forum 6 years ago

My Boyfriend Said His Not A Yahoo Guy But I See Him With Laptop Always – Confused Lady Opens Up

How can a guy buy things for his girlfriend and tell her his not a yahoo guy but stay with laptop always like 5 & 6 and don’t go to work in the morning and come back in the night.

A confused lady share this confusive issue with us.

Read what she wrote;

“Hi, my name is oritoke and am a [/b]300 level student of Lagos State University[/b].

My boyfriend has a benz car CLS550 and a rolex worth 300,000 and he live in a estate in Lekki and he told me his not a yahoo guy.

Few weeks ago he bought me a rolex worth 250,000 and a Louboutin Heels of 78,000.

If i ask him the work he does, he always told me he is a business man and he never go out of the house or dress in the morning like someone going to work but always stay with his laptop like 5 and 6.

Please am confused cause how come he acquired all these things without leaving his room and he didn’t own a blog.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 6 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business