Must Read!! Nigerian Men Make Shocking Revelations of What They Use to Last Longer During S*x

Forum 8 years ago

Must Read!! Nigerian Men Make Shocking Revelations of What They Use to Last Longer During S*x

This interesting revelation by Nigerian men on the tactics and things they have tried out especially drinks for them to last long during s*x.

Nigerian men are not smiling. When it comes to s*x, they do not take last. That’s why many have tried different ways to improve their sexual performance.
Most men have been known to visit beer parlours, lounges and road side liquor spots to find a way to cure any sexual deficiency. It is now a well known fact that all sorts of alcoholic bitters and beverages now serve as aphrodisiacs.
They include Alomo Bitters, Orijin Bitters, Opa Eyin, Ogidiga, Action Bitters, Wiper Bitters, Edges Bitters, Agbara Bitters, Osomo Bitters, Scoogies, Ibile Bitters and now a new one, Agra Appiah Bitters.
According to a survey carried out by Encomium Magazine, these are some of the things Nigerian men use to enhance s*x and last longer. Read it from their mouths.
James a driver who takes the local drink when asked if it helps in sexual performance says: “It is true. You will never disappoint your woman if you drink them.”
Gboyega Balogun who takes baby Oku, Orijin and Alomo said this about how it improves his sexual performance. He said: “I think so too because anytime I drink it, I have erection in the night and if there is a woman beside me, action will commence.”
Hear what Mr. Abbey says about Appiah bitters. He said: “If I mix Appiah Bitters with anything, I dey always dey alright but if I mix am with milk, omo, my woman go dey beg me to stop o because I go dey fire dey go. One hour sef my thing never come down.”
Kayode when asked if drinking helps his sexual performance. He said: “Yes, I have to show my woman that I am a man. With Appiah I will do all the styles and my organ will still be erect.”
Jagaban says this about Appiah bitters. He said: “When I finish one carton in a day, na so my babe go dey cry because I must complete all the styles before I leave her. So, she sef go don ready for me.”
Umeh said if he takes Appiah bitters, it gives him an edge sexually. He said: “If I take Appiah and I am with my babe, for the next one hour I will not release. With Appiah, my babe is always begging me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt