Muma Gee Responds to Husband’s Cheating Allegation

Forum 7 years ago

Muma Gee Responds to Husband’s Cheating Allegation

Singer, Muma G’s husband Prince Eke accused her of cheating and hanging out with different men in Abuja this week.

The singer in an interview with Saturday Beats addressed Prince Eke’s allegation.

“Are you saying I shouldn’t do my work again because I am married? I am in Abuja and I came to work. I have a show here. In fact, I am in a meeting right now. I don’t have any problem with whatever he says.

When asked if she actually abandoned her children she said, “I have no comment. I have a new album, let him help me and market it. It is this kind of controversy that we are looking for right now,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May