Mum posts Facebook suicide note telling partner "you'll never see your son again" before 'killing herself and her baby'

Forum 7 years ago

Mum posts Facebook suicide note telling partner "you'll never see your son again" before 'killing herself and her baby'

A mum told her partner 'you will never see your son again' in a Facebook suicide note before killing herself and their one-year-old boy, it has been reported.

Sheri Shermeyer posted the lengthy note at around 11am on Boxing Day, writing: "All I can think about is leaving this world. Putting a gun in my mouth and leaving. Which is what is about to happen."

Three hours later police in Pennsylvania, USA found the mum and child dead at her home in Shrewsbury Township.

The New York Daily News reports police confirmed Sheri was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and one-year-old John Shermeyer had been suffocated by his mother.

The chilling Facebook post, which appearsto be directed at her child’s father, went onto detail the love she feels for her son as well as the challenges she’s faced “as a single parent in a 2 parent home.

Shermeyer, who married Tracy Alan Shermeyer in October 2014, appears to indirectly address her partner in the message.

Read what she posted below....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 18 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 2 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor