MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING FOR JUST #20NAIRA DAILY; AND HOW TO USE IT

Forum 7 years ago

MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING FOR JUST #20NAIRA DAILY; AND HOW TO USE IT

MTN is dishing out free Unlimited plan to a MTN lines that wish to subscribe for the plan. This plan is a free Zomobie plan that would last 24hours.

To opt-in for this data plan,simply Dial *327*2# and you’ll get a success message saying;

“Your subscription to ZOMOBIE has been successfully and 20.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2016-12-21. To cancel, text Stop GZO to 55326. Thank you!

You can renew manually, simply textstop GZO to 55326 and sub againby dailing *327*2#

How to use MTN Free Unlimited Pla non Android
You can tunnel this data plan to power every other application on yourandroid device.With the help of ProNet v10.10, tunneling the package would be possible. Or Psi phone

1. Download ProNet v10.10 or Psiphon VPNH ? Tick Reverse Proxy box

Proxy type: Real Host

Custom Header: X-Online-Host

Proxy Server: http://yu2.me/l/33y1S3/4d

Real Proxy Type: Inject….

Save…

Just leave the others If you are using this VPN for the first time, Save and close the Handler Settings.

Then a pop up will appear and you have to choose “ Tunnel whole device ” You will be taken to the mainscreen where you will go to the “Options ” menu and select “ Best Performance” as the region or use any other region of your choice.

Go to ProNet options and configure using the below settings

– Tick the box “Connect through an HTTP Proxy”

– Enable or Choose “Use the following Settings”

– Host Address: 10.199.212.2

– Port: 8080…

Go back and on server to connect…

Enjoy while it Last….

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 5 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments