MTN Introduce Do-Not-Disturb List For Stopping Unsolicited SMS & Calls

Forum 7 years ago

MTN Introduce Do-Not-Disturb List For Stopping Unsolicited SMS & Calls

Unsolicited SMS from strange numbers and adverts has never been my thing but they keep coming even when you don’t want them. Regardless of the applications you’ve use to block unsolicited SMS from Telcos, they still manage to maneuver their way into your phone.

Finally one of the Telecom company in Nigeria has finally adhere to NCC instruction on stopping unsolicited SMS from MTN.

MTN newly introduced Do-Not-Disturb (DND) list which allow you to stop every unsolicited SMS or unwanted campaign messages. At least this feature will allow your phone to rest… only expect a life changing sms.

How Can I Stop Unsolicited SMS From MTN?

Send HELP to 2442 for free and you’ll see options to opt out from any particular sms campaign ranging from educational, health, sport, banking etc..

Note that it is absolutely free of charge.
I’m waiting for other Telcos to follow the same footstep or else be fine. This invasion of privacy must come to an end.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 14 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 18 hours ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 18 hours ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 19 hours ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment