MTN Better Me - Better Data Plan 2015

Forum 8 years ago

MTN Better Me - Better Data Plan 2015

if You Remember, Earlier this year MTN decided to Spoil the Market of Data Reseller By Introducing the Better Me Plan, Continue to see The Benefit

Better Me Bundle:
The new Better Me Bundle also comes with Three Options

Daily Bundle: Daily bundle gives you 20min, 15mb and 35sms N250. You know how you call a day perhaps calls to your wife or your BF/GF. So if you spend more than N250 a day, then this daily bundle will be suitable for you. The call is to all networks.

Monthly Bundle: Monthly bundle gives you 100mins, 300mb, 100sms N2,015. Well, this bundle will be suitable to those who make endless calls, and you’ll equally be given 300MB to last you for 1months plus 100 sms. You’ll be charged N2,015.

Monthly Data bundle: Monthly data bundle gives you 2015MB (Which is equivalent to 2GB) for N2,015: This bundle will be suitable for internet suffers, Android users, iPhone users, BB10 users, Window users PC users. It gives you 2GB for N2,015.
[ads4]
This is why I said they are trying to spoil market for MTN Third party reseller because they currently sell 1GB for N1,300 and 2GB for N2,400 or so. So why go for 2GB from third party reseller when you can get it directly for just N2,015.

How Can I Get This Bundle
Dial *123*4#

Now look at this, Airtel Android gives you 2GB for N2,000, Glo overload gives you 2.5GB for N2,000, and now MTN Better me gives you 2GB for N2,015… which one will you go for?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 4 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 1 week ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares