Mona Monyane Responds To ‘Make Your Instagram More Celebrity’ Advice

Forum 6 years ago

Mona Monyane Responds To ‘Make Your Instagram More Celebrity’ Advice

Whilst most of us are loving Mona’s hilarious videos and cute family photos on her Instagram, one social media critic doesn’t think her account looks like one of a celeb.

“Your pictures don’t look of a celebrity try to improve,” reads a direct message the actress received from one of her followers. Mona later responded to the critic in a long post about embracing being different doing what makes you happy.

My dear Queens. I love you because I am just like you. I am another woman living in a world that constantly tells us that we are not good enough, pretty enough, rich enough, “relevant”
enough… a world that works to turn us against each other but I say this, let’s not allow ourselves to be governed by hate, jealousy or just plain ho-phapha-ness,” Mona wrote.

We say power to you and do you boo boo, do you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
It
Forum | 19 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star