MI Reveals Next Plan For Music

Forum 8 years ago

MI Reveals Next Plan For Music

Chocolate City rapper, M.I. Abaga, has disclosed that he would like to have a working relationship with some notable African artistes to help to connect the younger generations with the older ones.

According to the rapper, he said that Africa had done well in creating a vibrant modern music industry which has been able to bring people together.

The renowned rapper, who voiced his views on social media, said that the sky was the limit for the continent’s music industry.

“I think we have done great in terms of creating a vibrant modern African music scene and the young audience really connects with that.

“But it will really be great to be able to connect the young audience with the older generation of African musicians”. M.I said.

“Africa has such a rich musical history and it would be a shame to lose part of that history.

“My next ambition is to connect the younger audience with this older generation of African musicians.’’ (NAN)
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 12 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 16 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On