Meet the 30-year-old Virgin Allegedly Cursed From Having S*x by His Dead Girlfriend (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Meet the 30-year-old Virgin Allegedly Cursed From Having S*x by His Dead Girlfriend (Photo)

A young agile gentleman has narrated her dilemma in the hands of her dead girlfriend he believes has made life tough for him and has stopped him from performing with other girls.

According to Daily Sun, Frank Ntimba cannot find a girlfriend since the girlfriend's horrible death.

The 30-year-old virgin from Mafambisa, near Komatipoort in Mpumalanga, told Daily Sun he believes he has been cursed by his dead ex-girlfriend after he dumped her 15 years ago. He said they were lying in bed ready to have s*x when he changed his mind.

“My girlfriend was partially blind and a friend warned me not to sleep with her because she might get pregnant and have a blind child,” he said.

Sadly, the girilfriend died two weeks later in a car accident after the incident. Since then, he has been seeing her in his dreams. Sometimes she cries bitterly and at other times she laughs at him hysterically.

“I had a girlfriend eight years ago and she was prepared to sleep with me. I think my dead ex came back for revenge because as I was putting on a condom, the girl changed her mind,” he said.

Johan Sibiya (31), the friend who told Frank not to sleep with the blind woman, said: “I feel responsible for what is happening to Frank.

“He is clearly cursed and needs a strong sangoma.”

Sangoma Thulani Magagula (56) said Frank was still carrying the shadow of his late girlfriend and needed to be cleansed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 7 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 10 hours ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner