Meet Rapper AKA's Daughter, Grandma, Great-Grand & Great-Great Grandmother In 4 Generations Photo

Forum 6 years ago

Meet Rapper AKA's Daughter, Grandma, Great-Grand & Great-Great Grandmother In 4 Generations Photo

Pictured are the female members of South African rapper, AKA's family.
His daughter is pictured with her grandmother, great grand-mother and great-great grandmother.

So that's AKA's mum, grand mum and great grand mum.

AKA shared the photo via twitter and wrote:

"Kairo with her grandmother, great grandmother and great great grandmother. 4 GENERATIONS... This is how God replenishes your spirit. I feel amazing. And privileged. And grateful."
Kairo with her grandmother, great grandmother and great great grandmother. ???? 4 GENERATIONS ?? ... This is how God replenishes your spirit. I feel amazing. And privileged. And grateful. ?? pic.twitter.com/Sdvgp7w1xb— AKA (@akaworldwide) March 12, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 8 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town