Meet 6ft tall mum of 4 who has made millions by dating sugar daddies

Forum 7 years ago

Meet 6ft tall mum of 4 who has made millions by dating sugar daddies

This woman has become famous for her unconventional lifestyle . The mother-of-four who has made more than $1million (£710,000) as a sugar baby -says has no problem with her young children following in her footsteps.

Nina Peterson, 37-years-old, who lives in Florida, has spent most of her adult life pleasing rich, older men and has even had her suitors pay for her extreme body modifications.

The 6ft tall mother has seen her sugar daddies spend more than $100,000 on her cosmetic surgery, which included tripling her breast size from a 34C to a 34H.

They are so happy with the lifestyle that they would even consider it for themselves and refer to their mother's current sugar daddy - who does not want to be named - as Santa.

Juliana said: 'A sugar baby is a girl who dates an older man that is really rich and who spoils her.

Her youngest children Juliana, nine, and Ymahni, 12, couldn't be happier with their mother's arrangements
Ymahni and Juliana refer to their mother's current sugar daddy - who does not want to be named - as Santa.

'I would want a man that pays for everything when I'm older because then I don't have to worry about things and that is what a gentleman should do.

'Her sugar daddy buys her lots of presents and when she gets money she either takes us on vacation or buys us cute dresses - I'm happy that she is happy.

'He takes her on boats and helps her when she has trouble with money - mom has promised that the next time he takes her on a boat she is going to take us.

'I hope mom marries Santa.'

While Nina would not necessarily encourage her children to be sugar babies - if they chose that path she would not discourage them and would provide advice.

The sugar baby lifestyle has provided me with so many opportunities,' she added.

'I've travelled all over the world and made a lot of money while meeting really amazing gentlemen.

'I would say that my most expensive present was a $200,000 Maserati Quattro and the house I live in now is all paid for by my sugar daddy - my children and I love it, especially the pool.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 5 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50