Meek Mill Accuses His Management Of Stealing His Twitter Password

Forum 8 years ago

Meek Mill Accuses His Management Of Stealing His Twitter Password

Meek Mill is back on Twitter! Last time he used social media was on July 29th, when he issued that mysterious “Z” tweetin the middle of his beef with Drake. But what was the reason for his absence? The rapper claims his management stole his password from him.

The first public message Meek issued upon his return reads, “My team stole my password from me! I’m just getting it back! Lol.”
Evidently, his PR team was more reasonable than him and figured out it would be good if the MMG signee keeps quiet on Twitter for a second.

While it is hard to imagine Meek will stay away from drama, let’s hope his next feud won’t do as much damage as his heavily-publicized stunt with Drake did. Peep at what he posted below:

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment
Forum | 2 days ago

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job