"May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Paul Okoye Shades Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola

Forum 5 years ago

"May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Paul Okoye Shades Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola

Paul Okoye subtly reacted to Lola's birthday message to him and his twin, Peter Okoye. Lola is Peter Okoye's wife.

In the message she asked God to soften their hearts.

In her birthday message to them, she wrote:

Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday guys! I am lost for words when it comes to your matter. I pray the Almighty God continues to guide and protect you. I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts. I celebrate you today. I love you two. You are both legends. You are blessed. Your children adore you. We all adore you. God bless you today and everyday. Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday! @peterpsquare @rudeboypsquare �

Well, it seems her brother in-law wasn't too cool with the message. He wrote on his IG page:

Beware of people who preach love outside, and inside they plant evil seeds... may God soften their wickedness....#chizoba �

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 12 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 23 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting