Marry A Good Wife, And Live Long In Life - Advice

Forum 8 years ago

Marry A Good Wife, And Live Long In Life - Advice

Dear men, if you are not yet married, this is the best piece of advice you need in your life's journey. If you are already married but you are not comfortable with the way your life or your marriage is going, do all you can to make your wife go for prayers and deliverance in a prayer-strong Church where a real deliverance can be conducted for her.

Her deliverance is much more important than the love you have for her. And I can tell you for free, if your wife is refusing to go for deliverance or someone in her family is making her dodge deliverance, just know that you are married to a wrong lady that may wreck your destiny if you continue with her.

Pull out of that marriage for your own good and the sanity of your destiny. The truth is, most ladies you see on the streets have certain spirit(s) inside them, whether they know and admit it or not.

Deliverance is the only solution, forget "I love you" story! Read an elderly man's words of wisdom...
[ads4]

A renowned artist and retired civil servant, 80-year-old Prince Alban Gogo-Anyanwu, tells Mudiaga Afe of Punch about his life's journey thus far.

How long have you been married?
I have been married for about 45 years.

How would you describe your 45 years in marriage?
It has been beautiful! This is so because my wife is the reason why I have lasted this long. I am married with six sons. All my children are graduates. Again, my wife gave me children that really understood me. If I teach them, they would understand. If I blink my eyes, they know what I mean. I have no complaints about any of my children. So, I am happy always, especially because of my wife.Let everyone pray not to have a bad wife.If you get a very good wife, you can live long.

Whenand where were you born?
I was born on July 27, 1934, in Oguta, Imo State. I hail from Umumbiri in Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

You still look fit at 80. What is the secret?
In my younger days, I was a very strong footballer. Recall I said I was a games master.
So, I was involved in a lot of football, table tennis and lawn tennis then. Since I retired, I have devoted my time to writing. I love writing on my life experiences so that children can learn from them. I have written and published three books in the last three years; I am preparing to write the fourth one. Also, I think what keeps me strong is that I don’t keep malice or bitterness in my mind about anybody, no matter how much the person has hurt me. This is a lesson I want so many people to imbibe. Keep your spirit free and do not create a space for bitterness in your heart. I do not have the ambition to build a three-storey building with 10 flats on it or own many plots of land. I do not have three cars at a time. I am contented with what I have. I don’t cheat or tell lies. Again, I am mindful of what I eat and when I eat. I make friends with everybody that comes my way. All these have helped me live longer.

What is your favourite food?
My best meal isgarriand what I would call pepper soup with vegetable sauce, with little or no salt.

What is your advice to the country’s leaders?
I will advise them to think about God and the things he has created and do accordingly. People should stop thinking about acquiring too much of material things such as aircraft and cars because we did not come into this world with any. The only thing that can help us solve certain problems now is honesty, sincerity, integrity and speaking the truth. We need to learn to do the right things at all times. When you are in politics, think of serving the people who put you there. Be generous to people and help them solve their problems. I laugh when I hear this argument about salaries and allowances of lawmakers, governors and the rest. I have written a poem titled, ‘Mind your minimum.’ When you start thinking of the maximum, it puts you into trouble.
If one goes to the bank and withdraws N20,000, a thief who saw one in the bank withdrawing that money might not risk following one knowing that it is small money. But if one withdraws N200,000 they will follow that person because it is huge money.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 22 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 2 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious