Mario, Ice prince, others headline 8th edition of ‘Corporate Elite Nite’ concert

Forum 9 years ago

Mario, Ice prince, others headline 8th edition of ‘Corporate Elite Nite’ concert

It was a worthwhile experience for music lovers, as top national and international artistes thrilled fans with different jams at the just concluded 8th edition of Corporate Elite Nite concert held at Eko Hotel and Suites on Sunday, 23rd November 2014.

The star-studded event which had a huge turnout provided an avenue for MTN high value customers to enjoy the music of old in a classy and convivial atmosphere.

Some of the guests who attended the event were obviously overjoyed when they listened to the soulful tunes from some of the artistes. Emmanuel Fagade, a top company executive said “I am very impressed with what I have seen here this night. It’s a good way to end the year and I look forward to another spectacular show next year.”

Speaking on this year’s edition of the classic event, General Manager, Consumer Marketing, MTN, Richard Iweanoge, explains that, “The Corporate Elite Nite is one of the company’s ways of creating a warm atmosphere for its high value customers to relax and enrich their network amidst exhilarating moments of live evergreen songs from great international superstars”.
SOURCE: DOROVIBES NIGERIA

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller
Forum | 1 week ago

Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller

AMVCA 2024: Full List of Nominees For 10th Edition Released
Forum | 4 weeks ago

AMVCA 2024: Full List of Nominees For 10th Edition Released

Mercy Chinwo to Hold Free Concert in Lagos to Celebrate Easter
Forum | 1 month ago