Mara Louw Calls Shona Ferguson A Liar Over Her Queen Mzansi Exit

Forum 6 years ago

Mara Louw Calls Shona Ferguson A Liar Over Her Queen Mzansi Exit

The actress’ exit from The Queen Mzansi has more drama than the actual show and it’s messy.

A week after fans of the show were singing praises on Mara and Shona’s scene on the show, the actress went on twitter blasting Shona for lying about how she left the show.

Mara reportedly left the show after she couldn’t reach an agreement with the Fergusons. Shona Ferguson told Sunday Sun that Louw was “not fired from the show” but rather “she was in and out of contract”.

He added that Louw “declined” to extend her contract. Louw confirmed that she declined the offer because they treated her like trash.

“Telling a lie doesn’t suit you Mr Producer. Here’s proof of letter you sent me in September 2017,” she later tweeted along with the letter of contract termination.

Telling a lie doesn’t suit you Mr Producer. Here’s proof of letter you sent me in September 2017. pic.twitter.com/UwJPaXTbh0
— Marah Louw (@MarahLouw) March 11, 2018

Another one bites the dust ?It was an honour and privilege to be a part of “The Queen ” It Is Well with My Soul. Love Y’all
— Marah Louw (@MarahLouw) March 6, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 12 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 17 hours ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked
Forum | 5 days ago

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked

Nollywood Actress Doris Ogala, Calls Out ‘Pastor’ For Allegedly Stealing N25 Million
Forum | 1 week ago

Nollywood Actress Doris Ogala, Calls Out ‘Pastor’ For Allegedly Stealing N25 Million