Man narrates how lady he met for the first time forced him to her house and had sex with him

Forum 6 years ago

Man narrates how lady he met for the first time forced him to her house and had sex with him

An Instagram user, @_fredomontana shared photo of a lady whom he said forced him to her house and had sex with him.

According to him, that was their first date, and he is still in the hospital with a sprained penis. Although the story seem like a joke, Read his post after the cut...

"So I went out on a blind date a few days ago with this girl who clearly cat-fished me. We hooked up online and she said she was paying for dinner, I couldn't refuse that offer ?.I thought I was meeting with a stripper who was also in school studying to be nurse, turns out I was meeting f*ckin Terry Cruz in a wig. She asked me am I LongChicostick527 (my username on tinder). I answered yes because if I said no, she'll knock my ass out. My ass cheeks were sweating like Niagara Falls, it was quite an overwhelming and intimidating dinner because she had out about 8 plates with steak, chicken, ribs, cow, moose, wombat, gorilla you name it!! I only had chicken salad and I couldn't even finish it ?. So after we ate, she gave me this freaky deaky look and asked what are we doing now. I said we can go back to our houses and call it a night, I have work in the morning. She said oh no! The night is not over yet! She grabbed me by the d!ck, put me in a fireman's carry and carried me to the car and drove me to her place, completely left my car at the restaurant so I know it's towed. We get to her house she told me to strip very aggressively. I didnt know if we were about to have sex or fight for the WWE championship. She stripped her clothes and immediately I know I was the girl tonight. I am still at St. John's hospital with a sprained penis, fractured ribs and blood clots from the hickeys she gave me, sU-Cking my neck like Dracula. I am slowly dying so if anyone wants to visit, you can. ?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes