Man exposes cheating lady on Facebook after overhearing her boast about affair

Forum 7 years ago

Man exposes cheating lady on Facebook after overhearing her boast about affair

A cheating woman has been exposed on Facebook after a fellow coffee shop customer overheard her conversation with her possible lover.

Stevie Wilcock, pictured above, was working at a building site close to a Shell petrol station in Chester on Wednesday, July 6.

The 22-year-old thermal insulation engineer was waiting to use the coffee machine inside when he heard a woman talking to another man about lying to her partner about being at a meeting all day.

The conversation soon turned to laughter with the pair even chatting about a hotel.

Feeling bad for her partner, which she named as David, Mr Wilcock took to Facebook to expose the women's lie. Read what he posted below.

'David. If your Girlfriend/wife is mid 40's, went to work this morning wearing a black skirt, black tights and a light blue shirt. She told you she was in a meeting all day with work.
She isn't, she's currently stood in front of me at the Costa Coffee machine in Chester Shell garage, telling another man this whole story whist they're laughing about it. Oh she also drives a black Ford Fiesta with the Reg ******.So far, the post has been liked by 12,000 users and shared more than 5,000 times, leaving Mr Wilcock inundated with thousands of friend requests.

Mr Wilcock said:
'I posted it to give Dave the heads up about his partner. She was being so blatant. Telling her bit on the side that she has lied to him about where she was. There was talk of a hotel as well. It was plain as day.
'It was slightly surreal hearing them talk so open, but they clearly didn't realise this would happen.'Although many Facebook users are on David's side, some have been trying to say he is to blame.

One user wrote on the post:
'Maybe Dave is an absolute horror and she needs a little TLC. Or maybe Dave would like to try and repair the relationship. But he won't get the chance now because some' fine upstanding citizen' has decided to put Dave's private business out there for everyone to comment on.

Are you on David's side with what he did?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident