Malawian Pastor, Prophet Bushiri Gifts His Wife A G-wagon As Birthday Present (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Malawian Pastor, Prophet Bushiri Gifts His Wife A G-wagon As Birthday Present (Photos)

Wealthy Malawian pastor, Prophet Bushiri, yesterday surprised his wife, Mary, with a G-wagon as her birthday present. This comes few weeks after she surprised him with a 2016 Rolls Royce which she bought for him as their pre-wedding anniversary gift. Sharing photos of him presenting the G-wagon to his wife online, the clergyman wrote:

"I appreciate you and cherish you for your love and support. You believed in me when I was nobody now its your time to enjoy on your birthday. On behalf of ECG church, Shepherd Bushiri Investments RSA, Dubai, USA and UK, I would like to say, happy birthday"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring