Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter''

Forum 6 years ago

Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter''

Nigerian Singer Turned Nude Expert Maheeda has poured loved words on her daughter as they went for shopping recently, she shared the photo above and cried out of how the daughter demands for expensive clothes, Which makes her to double her nudding hustle every month, According to her the whole going full and half nude everyday is to make sure her daughter wears good cloths.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

Say Whatever You Like, I Can Wear My Son’s Clothes – Mohbad’s Father Blasts Critic
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Say Whatever You Like, I Can Wear My Son’s Clothes – Mohbad’s Father Blasts Critic