Lol! Is This The Most Awkward Christmas Card Ever??

Forum 8 years ago

Lol! Is This The Most Awkward Christmas Card Ever??

This family struck internet gold with what has to be the tackiest and most unpolitically correct card of the year so far.

The photo was the brainchild of model Natalie Yoshida who, along with her sister Rachel and their mother, is pictured wearing t-shirts with “HO” emblazoned on in bright orange letters.

The father of the Florida family has a shirt that says, “Chillin’ with my hos.”

Natalie included the caption: "My family's xmas photo dis year. Disclaimer: this was my idea I want the credit bc it's damn good"

Speaking to Buzzfeed News about whether it was hard to convince her family to take part, Natalie said: “My mom agreed immediately. My dad never actually agreed or disagreed. He’s a great sport.”

Mirror

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FG To Launch New National Identity Card With Payment/Social Services Features
Forum | 1 week ago

FG To Launch New National Identity Card With Payment/Social Services Features

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says
Forum | 3 weeks ago

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie
Forum | 4 weeks ago

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alan Ritchson to Star in Christmas Comedy The Man With The Bag
Forum | 1 month ago

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alan Ritchson to Star in Christmas Comedy The Man With The Bag