Load 3K On Your Airtel Sim And Get 12k - TalkMore

Forum 8 years ago

Load 3K On Your Airtel Sim And Get 12k - TalkMore

Happy Friday Pals,
To my muslim brothers & sisters, how is the fasting? I hope you are enjoying the great month, Ramadan. So today i want to introduce to you a sweet plan (Called TalkMore) i have been enjoying for quite sometime now. This plan is a great plan which i know you guys will love. But i don't know if the plan is new or old; all i know is that Waploaded.com is the first website to drop these.. So let's goto the real issue (how it works & how to activate it).

How It Works
First, you have to load or have 3 Thousand Naira on your account balance. After then, you will dial the code that will be given (to you) below. And after dialing the code Airtel will deduct the 3 Thousand from your account and give you 12 Thousand Naira. Cool right? *smile*

I know you will be asking what is the real benefit of this plan. And i am pleased to tell you that with this plan, you can call all network in Nigeria & 5 other international countries (which includes - Uk/Uk land-line, US, Canada & China) send sms & browse with it as well.

How To Activate This Plan
* Load 3k on your account & dial *234*50# or you can simply text 30 to 234
* Other cheap plans are available too. Like N100 for 250, N150 for 500 & more.
* And you can simply dial *234# to see them all.

Note: That This Plan Will Last For 30Days And All Unused Value Would Be Wiped Off After The Expiration Of The Bundle Validity.

To Know More About This Plan Click Here
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Simi Reacts To Congratulatory Messages Over Pregnancy Rumour
Forum | 4 months ago

Simi Reacts To Congratulatory Messages Over Pregnancy Rumour

Simu Liu Gives Health Update After Achilles Tendon Tear
Forum | 5 months ago

Simu Liu Gives Health Update After Achilles Tendon Tear

Simi And Daughter Deja Warm Hearts As They Surprise Adekunle Gold On Stage At His Dallas Show (Video)
Forum | 7 months ago

Simi And Daughter Deja Warm Hearts As They Surprise Adekunle Gold On Stage At His Dallas Show (Video)