Lets Play!! What’s The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child?

Forum 7 years ago

Lets Play!! What’s The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child?

Every Nigerian children childhood was very lovely and interesting.. but some things we grew up believing can be very very funny.

It’s either the lies we heard from friends, families or random story books. They all made us believe those things were true but when we grew up, we learnt they were just blatant lies ?

Share/Tell us the Funniest things you thought was true but when you grew up, you find out it was a lie.

Feel free to tell us by dropping your comments.

This post is gonna be Fun ?
[ads4]

For me (Biggynice) – Here are the 2 Things I grow up believing were true.

? Whistling At Night Calls Snakes

? India beats Nigeria 99 – 1 ? Okparaji scored the 1 goal after the turned to Lion and he died after scoring the Goal and Nigeria won. Imagine! How can a team beat another team 99 and then the other team with 1 goal won? ?

Tell us yours – Drop your comments.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 6 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 1 week ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes