‘Leave my husband alone’ – Daniella Okeke and Toke Makinwa fight each other over Anthony Joshua (Photo)

Forum 4 years ago

‘Leave my husband alone’ – Daniella Okeke and Toke Makinwa fight each other over Anthony Joshua (Photo)

Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke and OAP, Toke Makinwa have got into a little squabble on Instagram over Heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua. It appears more women joined the list of admirers eyeing one of the most eligible Nigerian Bachelor after he reclaimed his heavyweight titles in a victory over Andy Ruiz last weekend.

Recall Actress, Daniella Okeke professed lover for AJ in public, calling him her spiritual husband. The move, apparently, didn’t go down well for another distant admirer of the toned Sagamu boy. Token swiftly jumped in to claim her main from the curvaceous actress.

She said: Aunty shift, leave my husband alone

Toke Makinwa declared her desire for Anthony Joshua last year when she requested to have him as her birthday gift.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher