"Learn to say Please & F--k you! Actor Samuel Jackson claps back at fan who called him out on Twitter for refusing to take selfie with him

Forum 8 years ago

"Learn to say Please & F--k you! Actor Samuel Jackson claps back at fan who called him out on Twitter for refusing to take selfie with him

A Samuel L. Jackson fan known as Fitz, went on Twitter during the weekend and complained of how he felt after the popular Hollywood actor refused taking a selfie with him. He tweeted, "That moment when you meet one of your favorite actors & they are a complete d--k!" the radio DJ simply known as Fitz wrote. "What an arrogant punk! Right @SamuelLJackson ?"

The actor saw this tweet and clapped back, saying the fan didn't even say please before or after he 'politely' declined the photo request.

"I refused the photo politely @FollowFITZ then you spazzed out!" Samuel responded. "Learn to say Please & F--k you! Thanks for the Whitney Snitch!" "I said thanks but no @FollowFITZ, you said Aww C'mon, I'm a big fan, me, sorry, you, I watch all your movies but not anymore! Now @FollowFitz, do you see Please anywhere in that exchange? You saw it your way, I see it mine.
Stop whining, it's over."Two days after the Twitter encounter occurred, Fitz took to Facebook to explain more about the incident.

"I just had a big letdown of my life. There was no altercation. There was no situation," he shared. "I just went on Twitter and I told Samuel L. Jackson, hey I couldn't believe how you treated one of your fans." He added, "If you're going to be told 'F you' on Twitter by anybody, it's awesome if it's done by Samuel L. Jackson."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 16 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie