Lady Makes Shocking Transformation After Catching Her Boyfriend With Another Woman... Photos

Forum 7 years ago

Lady Makes Shocking Transformation After Catching Her Boyfriend With Another Woman... Photos

A mum has told how she shed 5st of fat along with her partner after catching him with another woman.

Cindy Moore was left heartbroken – and even thought about killing herself – after she discovered long-term fiancé Chris ­Almond was having an affair with ­another woman.

Her world fell apart when she confronted Chris, her partner for more than a decade, in a pub with his new love.

But instead of letting the ordeal wreck her life she decided to channel all her anger and hurt into taking better care of her health and her body.

She said: “I’ve lost 5st and I’m a dress size 10-12 now. It has given me a new confidence. I feel sexy again instead of frumpy.”

Her weight had ballooned to 17st after giving Chris two children, and she admits she had let herself go and could no longer see the young bride he’d adored when she looked in the mirror.

So she decided to embark on a regime of sensible eating and exercise in a bid to get back her heath and happiness and build a new life for her children.

Cindy, who has now started dating again, said: “When I think about what Chris has done it still makes me angry.

“But I can also see how I had changed from the person he met and for lots of ­reasons we had grown apart. "I’m so much happier now because I look so much better. I’m getting my life back on track and it feels fantastic.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon
Forum | 5 days ago

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them