Ladies, Would You Forgive Your Mum If She Snatched Your Boyfriend From You?

Forum 8 years ago

Ladies, Would You Forgive Your Mum If She Snatched Your Boyfriend From You?

A woman says she has forgiven her mother for having stealing her man .However, Danni can’t bring herself to watch as her mum, Marie weds Anthony Key ,the man she stole from her.

The affair between Danni’s cheating ex and her mum, 44, nearly tore the family apart.Yet the young mum has forgiven Marie for the ultimate betrayal.

She says:

“I won’t be going to the wedding because it would be awkward for us all. I can’t forget what happened, but I have forgiven my mum and I’m happy for her.The affair broke my heart and had a huge impact on me, but I’ve learnt the true meaning of the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’.You only get one mum. I never thought she would hurt me like that but I had a choice: get over it or lose her. I wasn’t ready to let her go.

Danni, who is happy with new partner Damion Airth, split from Anthony after he confessed to having sex with her mum.

Devastated, she cut the pair off and left the town where she grew up. But the couple remained together and recently got engaged.

The man who was once her lover will soon be her stepfather, but Danni has let her mum back into her life.

"People might think I’m mad for forgiving her, but she’s my mum and I love her. Nothing will change that. I thought it was just sex or a cheap affair, but they are in love and Anthony isn’t going anywhere, so I have to deal with that.”

Danni was just 17 when she started dating Anthony, now 34. Danni says: “I knew Anthony was a bit of a charmer and a player, but he was really keen on me. Mum remarked that Anthony was quite good-looking, but I didn’t think anything of it.

I had my own place, but we’d go round to Mum’s quite a lot. 6 months into the relationship, Anthony took a bad fall on his ankle and spent weeks bedridden at my mum’s place. And that was when I lost him."

Source: Mirror Uk

I'm speechless...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 8 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car