Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/GF

Forum 6 years ago

Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/GF

Each and everyone of us know what he want in our Girlfriends/Boyfriends or neither Wife/Husband.

It’s been almost a year of my hooking people up on this platform and I can definitely say that these are the 5 major things most men are looking for.

1. A Loyal Woman: Most men value loyalty above even love. Sadly, these days this is really hard to get. A loyal woman has become a real luxury.

2. Men want independent woman who leave them room to expand and make flaws. They want women who are capable of understanding their flaws and giving them room for improvement.

3. They want a companion who would be able to stay with them and crack great jokes with. Someone who would fill in gaps with them.

4. They want a naughty girl, who would indulge some of their fantasies.

5. Most men also want someone who would perfectly, complement their nature by virtue of her being beautiful, smart etc.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 13 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 13 hours ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament