Kemi Olunloyo Plans To Celebrate Birthday With Ophans In Ibadan

Forum 6 years ago

Kemi Olunloyo Plans To Celebrate Birthday With Ophans In Ibadan

Outspoken journalist and social commentator Madam Kemi Olunloyo, has earmarked plans to celebrate her birthday which is coming up on the 6th of August.

Kemi who is set to clock 53, revealed that she will be celebrating the special day with the less privileged and orphans in Oluyole Cheshire Home, Ibadan.

She may have become popular for her controversial statements about the elite and other celebrities but she is truly a philanthropist at heart as she is known for championing the course for better welfare for the under privileged and orphans in Ibadan. She also demanded her birthday presents be dedicated towards her new donation for orphans in Ibadan.

She said;
[ads4]
“I am on medical leave but will be spending my birthday Sunday August 6th 2017 with the disabled orphans of Oluyole Cheshire Home. I visited the facility last week. There are many things needed. From a broken down bore hole system to food and supplies, I need everything from all of you. Pls send my birthday present to First Bank 3020832750. I need the cash to help many needy people on the streets of Ibadan as I do weekly and Ibadan ppl, media and bloggers on Twitter are asking for drop offs at Cheshire. Ibadan people»» 4pm pls drop off food stuff and supplies and join me in the cake cutting. Indomie, garri, rice, blue band, bread, sardines, juices, soap, detergent, toothpaste, toothbrushes, sponges, new clothing, powder, deodorant, toilet paper. Thank u for your gifts. Media and #Ibadanbloggers pls arrive promptly at 4pm for the cake cutting–Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo”, she established.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 3 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive