Kcee Brags About Being A Fashion Icon

Forum 9 years ago

Kcee Brags About Being A Fashion Icon

Limpopo crooner, Kcee, who recently in an interview reacted to criticisms by some fans regarding his style and way of dressing, has posted a photo of himself again to show that he is indeed a fashion icon as against many people’s opinions.
Kcee.

Musician Kcee Flaunts His House, Calls It FiveStarMansion
The singer, father and self-acclaimed fashion icon, who was said to have made it known to Netng during the interview said that he is a complete fashion personality as he has great taste for fashion items which is obvious in the way he combines his wears and many more. He was quoted to have said:

“As far as I’m concerned those that are talking about my dress sense don’t even know what fashion is all about, they just want to talk, and as a celebrity, people just want to pick on you and say whatever they like.

For those that know me very well, if there’s anything that I can boast of, it’s fashion, I don’t joke with it.

Most of these talks actually started from pictures I posted on Instagram, and really I got the buzz I needed at that time, so I even went on to post more pictures so people would talk more, and guess what, my followers have increased drastically with all these fashion talks.

I don’t even respond to them, I don’t take it serious, I’m happy and making more money, so I’m not losing anything.

If you come to my wardrobe you’ll know what I’m saying, I’m a fashion icon
Kcee Shows Off His New Look
…and I can brag about it.

Sometimes there are some things you can’t brag about, but for me I can brag about fashion, I don’t have a problem with my fashion sense” he said Kcee says he does not have a stylist as he does all his styling himself ‘I don’t have a stylist, I style myself.

These same set of people that talk negatively about a certain outfit would commend me on another one, so I just see them as confused people.

The truth is I don’t get angry at them, rather I get inspired’he said.

However, he posted a photo again on his Instagram page some hours ago asking if everyone does not know he is a fashion Icon…View the photo below.

With this inscription:
Am I not the fashion icon ? Oya say something #FASHIONICON #fivestarmansion #OGARANYA #OGADINMA #GOODBOYFRIEND #KCEE LIMPOPO

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

I Was A Professional Fashion Designer Before Stardom – Portable
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Was A Professional Fashion Designer Before Stardom – Portable

The King of Fashion - Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos
Forum | 1 month ago

The King of Fashion - Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos