"Jesus Never Wore Robe": A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing

Forum 4 years ago

"Jesus Never Wore Robe": A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing

Fashion today is beginning to be designed in such a way that men can now wear what women wear. These days, men wear dress which is pertaining to females. They call it fashion, whereas it is an abomination to God. People who wear such are hated by God.

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

The sad part is that when men who wear Women's dress are criticized today, they are quick to claim the Bible supports the lifestyle. The worst part is that they claim Jesus also dressed in similar manner i.e he wore robe. This is a big fat like because Jesus never wore robe, a fashion similar to women's dress.

Why would Jesus wear robe when he specifically spoke against it in the Bible. He gave a doctrine against wearing robes as seen below.

Mark 12:38
And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

In case you are wondering what long clothing is, it means long robe as seen below.

Luke 20:46
Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

But you say, "what about all those pictures depicting Jesus wearing robes?". Those were painted by people who never existed during his time and culture. Those are paintings by Michael Angelo and other sodomites who even made Jesus wear long hair.

1 Corinthians 11:14
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Jesus never had long hair because he's the express image of God while men are the image of God. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if we as the image of God are not allowed to wear long hair, but Jesus whom we are in his image wears long hair?

Jesus never wore robe because that would make him a hypocrite. He spoke against long robes and told people to beware of those who do such thing. Won't it be absurd to now see him wear long robe? Wouldn't that mean he's saying people should beware of him too? It would also mean he's an hypocrite who preaches against something but does it anyway. I'm glad we know he was sinless, therefore he couldn't have gone against his word.

So, what did Jesus and the culture back then wear? I don't know because I didn't exist back then. But what I do know is that he never wore robe nor any dress-looking garment. But trousers existed long before he came to earth. The book of Daniel spoke of men wearing trousers otherwise known as Hosen.

Daniel 3:21(KJV)
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

Some people can be quick to quote Mathew 9:22 to prove that Jesus wore a robe or cloak, but that's a lie inspired by false Bible translations.

New International Version
She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."

New Living Translation
for she thought, “If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed.”

The NIV and the NLT both state that Jesus wore a robe or cloak, but it's a lie. That's why I wrote a thread exposing false Bible translations and advised people to stick to the King James Version only.

Look at how they rendered Jesus to be a hypocrite. They called Jesus a man who goes against his own words by putting on robe which he gave a doctrine against. Read link below to see more of the likes of these modern Bible translations which are really designed by Satan himself to confuse believers.

READ: https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, see how the King James Version rightly puts the verse.

Mathew 9:21 KJV
For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.

The only time Jesus wore a robe was when they placed a purple robe on him and a crown of thorns. They did it to mock him. It wasn't something he decided to wear on his own. Or will you say he also decided to wear a crown of thorns?

John 19:5 KJV
Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!

So, guys don't be sU-Cked into modern fashion that sees men wearing women's clothing e.g dress, Jalabya, makeup, earrings ankle chains etc. Doing such makes you an abomination before God.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 4 days ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat